Tours, Classes & Field Trips
At Breeden’s we love to interact with our friends.
We offer several different field trip themes for elementary age students. (I am not sure if putting the flyer is the best thing as it will change) maybe there can be a way for them to contact us to request more info.
Breeden’s classroom is Thursdays at 10 am. Good for children from 4 to 8 years old. $8 per child with no family being charge for more than 3 children.
Guided walking tours are available for all ages.
- One of our staff will take you on a walk thru the orchard and tell you about our past, present and future.
- Once we make our way thru the orchard and back to the market, you will have the opportunity to sample a plethora of our products.
- Due to Covid 19, we will not combine groups with people who do not know one another. We hope this helps to ease your mind about social distancing.
- 4 to 10 guests $8 per person
- 11 to 20 guests $5 per person
- Children under 7 are free
Please contact us to arrange your tour.
- We are a working farm. There is dirt, mud and uneven ground. Please watch your step!
- Bees and other insects are present! We need them to keep our trees producing fruit. The best rule of thumb is to not make sudden movements and to remember that they are much more scared of us.
- We can’t control the weather any more than the meteorologist can predict it! We will make every effort to reschedule your tour, field trip or class if you are rained out.