Photo Shoot Request Process
Breeden’s Orchard welcomes photography on the orchard. However, any interested professional or amateur photographers must first request and be granted permission for their shoot. This ensures that we do not have too many photographers at once or that your shoot does not coincide with any orchard maintenance, private events, or other conflicts. Please note that we do charge a fee of $30 per hour.
Our request process is as follows:
Step 1: Complete the form below, confirming your knowledge and agreement to our policies and rules.
Step 2: We will review the request and reply back via email as soon as possible.
Step 3: If approved, we will provide you with directions for completing payment online.
Breeden’s Orchard Photography Policies and Rules
- Any and all professional or amateur photographers and their clients must understand and adhere to the following policies and rules, which have been established to allow an enjoyable experience for all our guests.
- Professional photography is only allowed with advance permission.
- Photographers must request permission before setting any client dates or arriving at the farm.
- Please be sure to plan ahead as it may be difficult for us to accommodate last minute requests.
- Do not call the farm for permission. Only email requests will be considered.
- Photography rates are $30/hour for standard family sessions, mini’s, etc. For larger scale commercial, lifestyle, product, etc. shoots, please contact us for rates and your specific needs.
- Permission is given on a single-day basis. Please complete a separate application for additional days.
- Photography may be limited to certain groves or areas based on the stages that our plants are in.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of photographers on any given day or time-frame.
- Parking allowed only in the main parking lot. Absolutely no vehicles are allowed in the groves at any time.
- Make sure your clients know where to meet and/or contact you. We recommend the main parking lot area.
- No need to check-in with us upon arrival. Your confirmed date/time request and payment is all that’s needed.
- Any use of commercial screens, external power sources, panels, backdrops, props, commercial lighting, or other professional equipment must be detailed in the photography application and pre-approved.
- Photo shoots must not block any farm activities such as paths, trails, equipment, buildings, etc.
- We have one public restroom. It is for all guests. Not a changing room for photography sessions.
- Do not leave any personal items unattended. We are not responsible for anything lost, broken, stolen, or left behind.
- Respect and be aware of other orchard customers and what is going on around you. This is a working orchard so there are often tractors, machinery, and other work happening.
- Respect the work and space of other photographers who may be around the farm
- Those not following this policy may be asked to put away their equipment or leave the farm.
- Orchard staff reserve the right to ask you to leave the orchard at any time. Do not disturb the trees. Do not allow your clients to climb on the trees or [ick fruit from the trees.
- Have a great and fun photo shoot. Thanks for supporting and enjoying the farm!